ESO Virtual stroke university
The main aim of ESO is the improvement and optimisation of stroke management by continuing education. Medical professionals can easily obtain information on the latest developments in this treatment area by visiting the ESO Virtual Stroke University.
The ESO Virtual Stroke University seeks to:
- Present important lectures from major international meetings
- Create a forum for an international audience of experts
- Present the best training and educational support for stroke physicians and health providers
The ESO virtual symposia feature audio recordings synchronised with full screen slides. Visitors can therefore follow the slides exactly as they were presented at the meeting, while watching and listening to the speaker.
The lectures were recorded at different international stroke conferences, sponsored by ESO.
Currently, the Virtual Stroke University provides lectures on the following topics:
- Clinical trials/research
- Etiology of stroke
- Imaging and diagnosis
- Clinical manifestations of stroke
- Risk factors and prevention
- Acute stroke management
- Invasive interventions and stroke
- Complications of stroke and vascular dementia